Sunday , August 25 2019
Home / Crime / Tragedy as 20-yr-old boy dies of electricity shock from earpiece in Kwara

Tragedy as 20-yr-old boy dies of electricity shock from earpiece in Kwara

A 20 year old boy Oluwayomi Emmanuel Akanbi has been reported to have died from a phone earpieace plugged to electricity in Ganmo area of Kwara State.

The tragic incident occurred around 2pm on Tuesday

An eye witness told CAMPUS FOCUS that the boy was at his elder brother’s shop, Eriokan Phone and Accessories Store located along Afon Junction, Ganmo when the incident occurred.

According to the report, the late Oluwayomi was listening to music on his phone with earpiece while the phone was charging when suddenly there was a spark from the charger and it immediately struck him dead.

It was further gathered that the Idofin born boy was awaiting admission into higher institution as he was among those that recently applied to Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.

The remains of late Oluwayomi was however buried on Tuesday evening at his home town- Idofin, Oke-Ero Local Government Area of Kwara State.

About admin

Check Also

Court Jails Priest for Defiling 5-Yr-old Girl

Justice Oluwatoyin Abodunde of the Ado-Ekiti High Court in Ekiti State on Monday sentenced a …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *