Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery Form is Out and is FREE
Few professions give you as many choices of where to work or areas to specialize in as nursing and midwifery professions. The range of specialties is almost as varied as the personalities of the healthcare professionals themselves.
The College of Nursing and Midwifery Kafanchan offers you a quality education with the hands-on experience and support you need to have a successful career in nursing and midwifery
HOW TO APPLY
Are you interested in studying at College of Nursing and Midwifery Kafanchan? Admissions at the college is here to make the process as easy as possible.
Certain requirements must be met by prospective students interested in applying to Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery Kafanchan. As a minimum, applicants must show proficiency in English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
You can find more details about the College admission requirements and then Request for Free Application Form
We are excited that you are considering the College of Nursing and Midwifery Kafanchan. Finding the right college and right program is no easy task, so we are glad you’ve found your home with us!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING APPLICATION FORM
- Visit the College web site on www.conkafanchan.com.ng
- Go to Admission Page and click on Request for free Application form
- Create Account using a valid email and a password
- Login with your login details
- Fill the required fields with correct information
- Upload your photograph
- Provide new scratch card details for the O’Level sittings listed.
- Check the Checkbox to indicate that you have read and agreed to the above terms
- Submit the completed information
- Print the acknowledgement slip which contain your application number
Ready to apply?
Please that you read the guidelines and then Request for Free Admission Form
Beware of Fraudstars!!!
This is to inform the general public that application forms for entry into the Kaduna State College of Nursing & Midwifery Kafanchan are NOT for sale. Do not be deceived into paying any sum of monies to any personal accounts in an attempt to buy an application form
We encourage you to fill out the preliminary form below we’ll get back to you based upon your requirements. For quick response contact: 08080744397, 08133125623, 08067249207